Three Parish Hall Refurbishment
17th May 2021
The Three Parishes Hall serves the parishes of Flyford Flavell, Grafton Flyford and North Piddle. The original building from our records dates back to 1639 where it was a school and later then used for the wider community. Since October 2020, it has undergone extensive refurbishment and will be reopening on the 17th of May 2021.
The hall is set in an idyllic rural situation, with delightful views across the Worcestershire countryside, just off the A422 Worcester to Stratford road and only five miles from Junction 6 of the M5 motorway.